Hakka rice flour
Freshly imported from Taiwan
Wheat flour (gluten-containing cereals), rice flour, salt, water
Product Code: 60411546
Net Weight: 300g
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight
- Best before: see packaging
- Cooking instruction:
- 1. In a completely boiling boiling water, gently place the purlins apart and stir the chopsticks with chopsticks to avoid staining.
- 2. Reduce the fire to just keep the water boiling, stir it with chopsticks and add half a cup of cold water. After about three minutes, the strip can be cooked to a moderately soft Q.
- 3. At this time, you can add green vegetables and other ingredients to make soup.
- 4. Pick up the hot noodles and add cold water to cool.
- 5. Then mix with the favorite seasoning into a dry noodle or stir-fry ingredients, stir fry in a pan, make a fried noodles, the taste is more delicious.