701 Dieda Zhentong Gao (Pain-Easing Plaster) (400CM)
Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holdings Co. L
- Improve blood circulation
- Used for acute and chronic strains, chronic waist and leg pains
Ground Beetle, Kusnezoff Monkshood Root, Nux Vomica, Rhubarb, Zanthoxyli Radix, Giant Knotweed Rhizome, Borneol, Peppermint Oil, Camphor, Menthol 14 type etc.
Product Code: 30295
Spec.: 1 roll (10cm*400cm)/can Usage and dosage: For external use. Cut the plasters to required size, pull the plaster apart from the separate paper, apply on the clean and dry affected area and press to make it attach firmly. Warm up the plaster to make it easily attach if the stickiness decrease when used in low temperature. Expiry date: 3 years. The specific date on the real object should be considered as final. Please follow the instruction on the product.
- Consult a Chinese medicine practitioner or seek advice form a doctor before the use of this product by children.
- Information is for reference only. Refer to the instruction that comes with the product for details.
- Hong Kong Registration No.: HKP-03395