Beijing Tong Ren Tang Angong Niuhuang Wan (Red Tank)
BEIJING TONG REN TANG
- Gold coated big honeyed pills, recovered the gold coats reveal yellowish-orange to reddish-brown
- For febrile disease caused by pathogenic factors entering the pericardium, high fever and fright syncope, loss of consciousness, delirious speech
Calculus Bovis, Moschus, Margarita, Cinnabaris, Realgar, Rhizoma Coptidis, Radix Scutellariae, Fructus Gardeniae, Radix Curcumae, Borneolum Syntheticum, etc.
Product Code: 52071073
- Spec.: 1 pill per small box
- Weight: 3g per one
- Usage and dosage: 1 pill to be taken orally; 1/4 pill for children under 3 years of age; 1/2 pill for children 4-6 years of age, once a day, or follow physician’s advice.
- Expiry Date: 3 years. The specific date on the real object should be considered as final. Please follow the instruction on the product.
- Do not sallow whole.
- Overdose can cause serious health problems.
- This product is used for pyretic coma, but not for cold coma.
- Used with caution in pregnant women, athletes, and allergic people.
- Above information is for reference only. Refer to the instruction that come with the product for details.
- Hong Kong Registration No.: HKP-04870