Hoe Hin White Flower Embrocation (20ML)
- May relieve dizziness and headache, the stuffed-up feeling associated with catarrah, cold or influenza, muscular pain, and stop itching resulted from insect and mosquito bite
- Spec.: 20ml per bottle
Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, Racemic Camphor
Product Code: 63509
- Usage and dosage: Apply 2 to 3 drops on affected area, massage gently. If necessary, repeat the process every two hours. Can be inhaled when needed. Best way to inhale is to place 2 to 3 drops onto a handkerchief or tissue and inhale deeply.
- Expiry Date: 3 years. The specific date on the real object should be considered as final. Please follow the instruction on the product.
- For external use only.
- If rash occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptom persists or redness is present, consult a physician immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eye with cold water.
- Do not use on infants and during pregnancy.
- Avoid use of product containing methyl salicylate on children infected by flu, chicken pox or having a fever.
- Consult Chinese medicine practitioner or doctor before use if allergic to salicylic acid. Store at 30 degree Celsius or below.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Information is for reference only. Refer to the instruction that comes with the product for details.
- Hong Kong Registration No.: HKP-02069